Saturday, February 25, 2006

how old am i?

I climbed in bed last night around 8pm to read some Cosmo, cause laying under 1 sheet + 2 quilts + 1 comforter is the warmest place in the house. I got about 3/4's through (though I really only looked at the pictures) before I cut off my reading light and passed out. Couldn't have been later than 9pm.

I woke up at 6am. I am so lame. But I lost 3lbs in my sleep again so that's pretty cool. I think I should just hibernate till June. Checked in on the blogger monkeys, did the dishes, brushed my teeth, drank some water, went through my coupons to pick out the ones I'll use today and which ones had already expired, and made myself some brown sugar banana pancakes.

yum.

But damn! How old am I? Asleep by 9pm? I guess it's better than staying up till 4am. I guess. Friday afternoon, while driving to the movies, me and the ex were talking about a few people we know, how he thinks I go out a lot when in fact, he was the one going out to a club that night with some coworkers. I sat there thinking and realized that I've only been to 1 club in about the last 9 months. Max 5 in the last 3 years. WTF?!

He noticed my blank gaze and asked what I was thinking, and I said "I feel like I went from 21 to 25. I've been 25 for the last 3 years." To which he said,

"You have."

I'm not spontaneous. I'm seriously lacking adventureousness. I could write down everything I'm going to be doing for the next 31 days with a 2 hour accuracy window. So while my plan to use this year as prep for next year is really just perpetuation of that fact, it's the only way I can do it considering my financial responsibilities.

Oh, and I'm gonna try to go out tonight. I'll be working 1p-6p, then there needs to be dancing, or karaoke. Yee-haw.

No comments:

Post a Comment