Monday, August 11, 2008

Four Things

I was tagged by my girl Melissa (aka, Sillydoggies) to participate in the Four Things Meme, and OMG if you don't know how much I love to fill out surveys then this is your formal notice.

Four jobs I’ve had:
• Concert Production Manager
• Dishwasher
• Technical Director
• Sales Associate

Four movies I can watch over and over:
• Where The Heart Is
• Buffy The Vampire Slayer
• Domino
• Return to Oz

Four TV shows I love to watch:
• Charmed
• Grey's Anatomy
• Deadliest Catch
• Dead Like Me

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
• North Carolina
• Tokyo
• San Diego
• Pompeii

Four favorite dishes:
• Maccaroni & Cheese
• a Jack Daniel's Steak from Friday's
• Dad's Greenbean cassarole
• biscuits & fresh sliced homegrown tomatoes

Four Websites I visit daily:
Gmail
Google Reader
LiveJournal
MySpace

Four places I’d rather be:
• snorkling in Bora Bora
• home in bed
• floating along the beach in Hollywood, Fl
• learning to scuba in Thailand

and I'm adding one more category, in lieu of tagging:
Four things I want to do this year:
• get a tattoo
• learn to sail
• declcutter my home
• learn to scuba

No comments:

Post a Comment