Friday, January 20, 2006

cong*rats

that's my sistah 2nd from the left, being eclipsed by the chick in the jacket (the white girl without bangs). she graduated from flight attendant training today and I am soooooooo proud of her!!

she deserves some good things to come her way in 2006, and i think this will be the perfect new start for her. i only hope that some of her good fortune rubbed off on me during one of the many many hugs i gave her today. of course, now that she's about to take to the skies on Wednesday, who knows when's the next time I'll see her... :(

anyhow... i've determined that perhaps the fact that this blog is "un-lockable", will make me a bit more honest, and a bit more careful of what i say. or less. i really need to stop self-censoring anyway. afterall, if i was honest with everyone all the time, there would be no need for me to hide my thoughts or feelings. ever.

how nice would that be? blissful even. then i wouldn't have to worry about who might be reading what. arg. i also need to stop using blogs to pass messages to people, instead of just telling them what i'm thinking. i'm so juvenile.

No comments:

Post a Comment