Saturday, January 14, 2006

quality vs. quantity

it has come to my attention, mostly through reading other people's blogs, that the ones i've published seem to have little to nothing to really contribute, aside from my own profanity-riddled ramblings, and random complacent commentary.

now i'm not saying i'm suddenly going to get all prophetic and isht, but i would like to leave you with something mildly useful at least once a week. you know, besides listening to me complain about my job hunt and boys. so i'll see what i can do, but i'm not making any promises... cause, you know, i'm still me.

currently, however, i'm working on revising the template- which for some reason doesn't seem to be publishing correctly. shit- have the reason i'm making this post in the first place is because i'm hoping that it will jumpstart the template or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment