Thursday, March 02, 2006

by choosing to read this, you forfeit the right to make fun of me...


zzzzzzzzzz...
Originally uploaded by corporatemonkey.
i don't believe that i've mentioned the fact that I feel genuinely guilty for the fact that I have no strong male role model here for little man.

it was really bothering me last night, as it usually does when i go to bed alone. and it's really dorky and stupid, cause he's a dog. But I feel so bad, like I should've had a daddy all lined up for him, and now that he's here, I don't wanna just be parading random men through the house. Having a dog may just turn me monogamous.

omg. i'm nevar having kids.

2 comments:

Sameer Vasta said...

monogamy? noooo! the horror!

hehehe...well, at least you know you luv the little guy. :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment