wow. i am a ways away from getting access to Ravelry, a knitting community. I have a feeling it's a bit like MySpace for knitters, but better, because you can search projects by pattern and see what other people are working on and common pitfalls and things. It's kind of a neat concept I think. I like that all of these specialized social networking sites are popping up, but especially the ones that have actual use, like Ravelry and Splice.
My Ravelry Status
- You signed up on September 14, 2007
- You are #32858 on the list.
- 18537 people are ahead of you in line.
- 1043 people are behind you in line.
- 41% of the list has been invited so far