I've been slacking on the cardio like woah, so I made a new playlist for ye olde iPod. I was going to try it out this morning, but the snooze button won that battle.
1. Lollipop (Remix) - Lil Wayne w/ Kanye West & Static Major
2. For My People - Missy Elliot w/ Eve
3. Go Baby - Lupe Fiasco
4. Throw it On Me - Timbaland w/ The Hives
5. Badd - Ying Yang Twins w/ Mike Jones
6. The New Workout Plan (haha) - Kanye West
7. Go Go Gadget Flow - Lupe Fiasco
8. Run (I'm a Natural Disaster) - Gnarls Barkley
9. Shake - Ying Yang Twins w/ Pitbull
10. Tell A Story - Rhymefest
11. Little Weapon - Lupe Fiasco
12. Release - Timbaland w/ Justin Timberlake
13. One Thing - Amerie
It's only 51 minutes long so it needs another song or three, and I'm also thinking of pulling one of the Lupe songs. As you can tell, I was in no mood to scroll through my entire iTunes library to put this together last night. It's definitely missing The Foo Fighters' Pretender, and who knows what else. Any suggestions for some good fast-paced cardio music?