Wednesday, January 14, 2009

woot!

A big thanks to everyone who helped me pick photos for the DCist Exposed Photography show last week! Winners were announced today (like, um, 15 minutes ago or so) and I got in! 800 photos were submitted and they chose 45 winners, one of which is mine! Below is the photo that they picked from my three submissions (which you can see here if you're curious as to which 3 shots I entered).

swing


I almost didn't choose that one myself, but I liked the Caribbean Carnival shots well enough that I thought one of them might make the cut. Now I just have to look into the whole printing and framing part for the actual show opening February 19th and lasting until March 7th. I've never done this before, so it'll be quite the learning experience. Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! That's fantastic!

Shannon said...

Thanks! I'm really excited!

Post a Comment