Sunday, February 19, 2006

gimme gimme gimme


cuteness
Originally uploaded by corporatemonkey.
ok, so i know i should be working on about a dozen other things, but i just had to put it out into the universe that mom found an ad in the paper today for 11wk old yorkie pups for $450!! she called immediately, but they weren't home. hopefully, they're just @ church or something.

now granted, they want cash, which is a little sketchy, but if they call back, we'll go up there today. cross your fingers for cute and healthy puppies, and that i can get my grubby little paws on one.

that would make for a verrrrry happy monkey. ♥

4 comments:

Vasta said...

that is one adorable pup. i'm more of a cat guy myself, but really, i couldn't pass on a puppy that cute.

Blogster said...

Hey ##NAME##! Just thought I would write a brief note pertaining to ##TITLE##. I usually lurk, but your post caught my eye while I was looking for info on Teacup Yorkshire Terriers. My focus is generally Teacup Yorkshire Terriers, and while this is not a perfect match, I liked what you said. Like I said, I usually lurk rather than comment but I couldn't help sympathize. Thanks again!

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on pet center!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Post a Comment